Using Material from CELLS alive!
CELLS alive! has been provided free of charge and continuously since 1994 and regularly hosts over 25,000 visitors per day during the school week. This is made possible by income from paid downloads and the CELLS alive! CD-ROM available elsewhere on the site. Please respect that all content is the property of Quill Graphics and is subject to international copyright laws. No part of the website may be used for any commercial purpose without first obtaining permission.
Anyone is welcome to link to CELLS alive! but some restrictions apply.
- Link to HTML PAGES ONLY, NOT individual images.
- CELLS alive! MAY NOT be displayed within frames of other websites
In the Classroom
STUDENTS AND TEACHERS MAY:
- access this website from the classroom
- use images from the site or purchased downloads in class reports, projects, homework, lectures, and handouts but please cite cellsalive.com as the source
- post no more than THREE images (BUT NOT PURCHASED DOWNLOADS) on a SCHOOL INTERNET WEBSITE - each must include both a credit and a link to CELLS alive!
All Other Uses
A license fee applies to ALL other uses by both "PROFIT" and "NOT-FOR-PROFIT" organizations.
- internet, intranet (including school classroom networks)
- distance learning
- incorporation into CDROM, video, broadcast, cable and other media
For these other uses, please contact CELLS alive! and provide a specific list of images and how you plan to use them.